Package Format: 30 gels
Why use 'reduced CoQ10'?
Because supplementing with standard CoQ10 may not be enough.
• Some people have a tough time converting CoQ10 to its active, reduced form. By supplementing with reduced CoQ10, you can more easily support cellular energy and overall health.
• CoQ10 is converted by the body to its active form, QH - an essential step in the production of cellular energy. However, the conversion rate of CoQ10 to QH tends to decline with age.
Why take ActivLife Q10™?
Proven bioavailability - your body can use it faster and easier:
• ActivLife Q10 has been demonstrated to increase plasma levels of total CoQ10 up to 75%.
• Up to 8 times the absorption of other CoQ10's.
• Proven 2.5 times improvement in energy and stamina.
ActivLife Q10™ is a breakthrough - a stabilized form of reduced CoQ10:
Until now, reduced Q10 wasn't stable in supplemental form. ActivLife Q10™ uses patented processing that prevents oxidation and ensures a stable supplement.
Warnings: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
Notes: Contains no salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial flavoring or preservatives. All colors used are from natural sources.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take one softgel twice daily.
Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.