UPC: 861070000105 Total Weight: 0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
Package Format: 1.50 oz
If you're like many people, you probably wish for longer, thicker and healthier hair. St. Tropica's Coconut Hot Oil Hair Treatment could be just the product to help you achieve that!
Coconut Hot Oil Hair Treatment by St. Tropica is made with organic ingredients that are thought promote healthy hair growth and help it to look and feel fuller. Some of those ingredients include infused coconut oil, biotin, horsetail and amla.
St. Tropica's Coconut Hot Oil Hair Treatment is great to use whenever you want to enjoy healthier, softer and more lustrous locks. Order yours now for a great value!
Warnings: Do not leave microwave unattended. Do not heat packet for more than 20 seconds in any one instance. Use only as directed. Excessive heating may cause packet to rupture and leak.
Notes:INGREDIENTS: Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Coconut Butter, Organic Coconut Fruit Extract, Organic Biotin, Organic Horsetail and Organic Amla.
DIRECTIONS: MICROWAVE-SAFE HEATING:
1. Lay unopened packet in microwave.
2. Heat for 20 seconds.
3. Remove packet from microwave using caution as packet and contents will be hot. Check for desired temperature by kneading unopened packet in your hands. If packet is too hot, let it cool to a desired temperature.
4. To re-heat, lay unopened packet in microwave for 10 second increments until desired temperature is reached.
5. For easy kettle - heating directions, please see back of packet.
APPLYING TO HAIR & SCALP: (Safe for color treated hair)
1. Using caution as packet and contents may be hot, open by cutting along the dotted line on the back of packet.
2. Squeeze contents onto DRY hair and scalp and massage in gently.
3. Apply hair cap, or plastic wrap, or towel, to head and hair.
4. Leave treatment in for minimum of 20 minutes. For best results, leave in overnight.
5. Shampoo hair TWICE, then condition hair to finish the treatment.
Recommended Use: Bi-weekly. For maximum benefits, repeat treatment weekly.
Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
While we try ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that which is shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content and information on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. eVitamins assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Statements made about specific vitamins, supplements, procedures or other items sold on or through this website have not been evaluated by eVitamins or by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. As always, please consult with a licensed doctor or physician before starting any diet, exercise or supplement program, before taking any vitamin or medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a problem.