Package Format: 125 Tablets
Colds are unbearable, but with Hyland's Sniffles 'n Sneezes 4 Kids, Old Man Winter doesn't have to have a hold on children this winter. This all natural, homeopathic medicine offers kids relief from the uncomfortable symptoms of the common cold - from sneezing and sore throat to runny eyes, runny nose and headache. Sniffles 'n Sneezes 4 Kids is formulated especially for children ages 2-12, with an active ingredient proven to shorten the duration of colds by nearly half.
• An all-natural, homeopathic medicine that relieves symptoms of the common cold, including sneezing, sore throat, runny eyes, runny nose and headaches.
• Zincum Gluconicum, one of the active ingredients in Sniffles 'n Sneezes, has been clinically proven to shorten the duration of a cold by nearly half.
• Effective and free of pseudoephedrine acetaminophen.
• Safe to take without side effects or interactions with other drugs.
• Specially formulated for kids 2-12 years.
• Quick dissolving tablets melt like magic.
Warnings: Ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen; inflammation, fever, or infection develops; symptoms are accompanied by a high fever.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately.
Notes: Free of pseudoephedrine and acetaminophen.
Recommended Use: Children ages 2-5: Dissolve 2 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required.
Children ages 6-11: Dissolve 3 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required.
Children 12 years and older: Dissolve 4 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required or as recommended by a health care professional.
Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.