UPC: 364031300103 Total Weight: 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
Package Format: 1.4 oz
SECURE Denture Adhesive from Bioforce is an effective bonding cream for use with dentures. If you want a strong bond between the gum and denture, then this is the product for you. There is no more slipping and sliding! SECURE is insoluble, so you don't have to worry about it washing away while eating or drinking. Also, particles will not leak into your stomach. This product is not flavored.
Warnings: Check with your doctor before you take any dietary supplement, including vitamins and minerals. If your doctor starts you on a supplement, watch for warning signals that could indicate problems: stomach discomfort, pain, headache, rashes, or even vague symptoms like tiredness, dizziness, or lethargy.
Notes: Helpful Hints:
• It may take a few trials to see what amount of SECURE adhesive is ideal. First begin by using a small amount. Increase as needed to achieve a long lasting bond.
• If at the end of the day the bonding effect has not lessened, simply leave dentures in the mouth overnight. Apply less adhesive next day.
• If you wish an even stronger bond, spread adhesive to create a thin and even layer over the entire contact area.
• For sensitive gums, a mild tingling or burning sensation may be felt occasionally. It will pass by quickly and is absolutely harmless. All ingredients of SECURE Denture Adhesive and Strips are used in food industry.
• Store at room temperature.
• To remove residues from gums, use a soft toothbrush and warm water.
• Consult your dentist regularly to ensure proper fitting dentures.
Recommended Use: Directions:
1. Clean and dry your dentures thoroughly. Secure can only develop it's full adhesive power when the dentures are completely dry.
2. Apply Secure to your dentures by squeezing the tubes slightly. Warm the tube in hand if it is cold to allow the adhesive to come out easily.
3. Apply Secure to your dentures in strips (as shown in the diagrams below), making sure that the adhesive is not too close to the edge of the denture.
4. To avoid clogging, close tube tightly immediately after use.
5. Insert dentures into mouth and bite firmly.
Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
This product is really a miracle. There was nothing more traumatic than having to wear a lower denture. Nothing held it into place. I couldn't eat or talk with the denture in my mouth no matter how many times the dentist did "adjustments". I used the liners first and then tried the adhesive without the liners the next day...amazing!
While we try ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that which is shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content and information on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. eVitamins assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
eVitamins, Copyright 1999-2016. All Rights Reserved.
Statements made about specific vitamins, supplements, procedures or other items sold on or through this website have not been evaluated by eVitamins or by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. As always, please consult with a licensed doctor or physician before starting any diet, exercise or supplement program, before taking any vitamin or medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a problem.