상품종류: 125 Tabs
Colds are unbearable, but with Hyland's Sniffles 'n Sneezes 4 Kids, Old Man Winter doesn't have to have a hold on children this winter. This all natural, homeopathic medicine offers kids relief from the uncomfortable symptoms of the common cold - from sneezing and sore throat to runny eyes, runny nose and headache. Sniffles 'n Sneezes 4 Kids is formulated especially for children ages 2-12, with an active ingredient proven to shorten the duration of colds by nearly half.
• An all-natural, homeopathic medicine that relieves symptoms of the common cold, including sneezing, sore throat, runny eyes, runny nose and headaches.
• Zincum Gluconicum, one of the active ingredients in Sniffles 'n Sneezes, has been clinically proven to shorten the duration of a cold by nearly half.
• Effective and free of pseudoephedrine acetaminophen.
• Safe to take without side effects or interactions with other drugs.
• Specially formulated for kids 2-12 years.
• Quick dissolving tablets melt like magic.
주의: Ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen; inflammation, fever, or infection develops; symptoms are accompanied by a high fever.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately.
참고: Free of pseudoephedrine and acetaminophen.
제품사용법: Children ages 2-5: Dissolve 2 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required.
Children ages 6-11: Dissolve 3 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required.
Children 12 years and older: Dissolve 4 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required or as recommended by a health care professional.
면책사항: 모든 상품의 라벨은 웹사이트에 표시된 사항보다 더 많은 정보를 포함할 수 있습니다. 특히 각각의 상품의 특징과 주의사항이 포함되어있음으로 사용전 상품의 상품표기 및 경고 메세지를 반드시 확인하신 후 안정하게 복용 또는 사용을 부탁드립니다. 면책사항 전체읽기