상품종류: 3 Strips
• Two Tests in one!
• More effective than nitrite-only tests
Azo TestStrips home UTI test are easy to read and easy to use. Try it today in the comfort of your own home.
Easy to Use: Simply wet the test pads by holding in your urine stream for 1-2 seconds. Read both test results in just 2 minutes.
Easy to Read: Match the color of the test pads to the color blocks on the bottle label. First combination test available for home use: tests for both Leukocytes (white blood cells) and Nitrites for greater reliability. Physicians know the combination test is better than a nitrite-only test.
주의: Dispose of the used strip with your household waste. Do not flush down the toilet.
참고: Your results will be more reliable if you test your first urine in the morning or urine held in the bladder for at least 4 hours.
제품사용법: Before You Start the Test:
• Gather the materials you need:
- Bottle of AZO Test Strips®
- Folded tissue
- Timer or watch with a second hand
- Pen or pencil (optional)
- Clean, dry cup (optional)
• Read all directions
• Wash your genital area thoroughly with soap and water. Rinse with clear water.
• Remove one test strip from the bottle. Recap the bottle tightly.
• Check the color of both dry test pads. Compare them with the negative color blocks on the bottle label. If either pad is darker than the negative color block, discard the strip.
Using the Test:
• Step 1
Apply urine to pads: Begin urinating. After some urine has passed, hold the test pads in the urine stream for 1-2 seconds. Make sure both test pads are wetted. (If you prefer, you may collect your urine in a clean, dry cup. Then dip the test strip in the urine.) Lay the strip, pads up, on a folded tissue.
• Step 2
Wait for 2 minutes.
• Step 3
Read test results: At 2 minutes, compare the strip to the color chart on the bottle label. Match the color of each test pad to the color chart for that test. Any amount of uniform pink color on the nitrite test pad is positive (abnormal). Pink spots or pink edges are not a positive result. A positive WBC test will give a dark tan to purple color. (Ignore any color change after you have read the test pads at 2 minutes).
면책사항: 모든 상품의 라벨은 웹사이트에 표시된 사항보다 더 많은 정보를 포함할 수 있습니다. 특히 각각의 상품의 특징과 주의사항이 포함되어있음으로 사용전 상품의 상품표기 및 경고 메세지를 반드시 확인하신 후 안정하게 복용 또는 사용을 부탁드립니다. 면책사항 전체읽기