What Are Fat Burners?
|By Michael Angelo, Senior Editor on Wednesday, August 17, 2011|
|Fat burners are among the most popular supplements sold today, and knowing what they are and how they work are important factors when choosing the right one for yourself.||
If you belong to the 68 percent of overweight or obese Americans, you have most likely tried losing weight through sheer willpower alone. And the probability that you've been unsuccessful in your efforts is overwhelming. After quite a few failed attempts, it's best to accept the reality that you can’t lose weight and keep it off without outside help. This is the first step towards achieving your weight loss goal, and the sooner you look beyond your fluctuating self-control and seek intervention, the faster you can reach your desired weight.
A popular tried and tested approach to aid in losing weight are fat burners. Fat burners are weight loss supplements that produce the following actions in the body:
In a nutshell, metabolism
determines the rate at which the body burns its calories and the speed or sluggishness with which the body sheds off the pounds and loses weight. There are several factors that impact the metabolic process. It slows down as people age - at a rate of approximately five percent for every decade after 40 years old. In general, men have a higher metabolic rate than women do, and heredity plays a role in a person’s metabolism. Metabolism increases in direct proportion to lean body mass. Another factor that influences metabolism is weight. The heavier you weigh, the faster your metabolic rate is. This explains why weight loss is easier at the beginning of a program and reaches a plateau when you are several pounds lighter. Your lighter bulk slows down the metabolic process and losing weight becomes harder.
Increase energy level
As fat burners increase metabolism, there is a corresponding increase in the energy
in your body. Some fat burners contain stimulants that are thermogenic, raising energy levels and body temperature. This is an opportune time to hit the gym for workouts and aerobic classes or engage in sports activities. Having more energy gives you the stamina to sustain these physical activities and the endurance to complete its duration. Obviously, when you increase physical exertion, more calories are expended and more fat is burned. The resulting weight loss is a foregone conclusion. Mood elevation is one positive side effect to an increase in energy level and there is a motivation to persist in attaining your weight loss goal.
Suppress the appetite
Some fat burners act on your body’s central nervous system and send a message to the brain telling it that you are not hungry
. When hunger pangs are repressed, you can control the tendency to overeat. As a result, you reduce your calorie intake and this makes you leaner. Even when faced with your favorite foods, you can resist the temptation to indulge because you have a feeling of satiety.
Now that you're planning to buy fat burners, you face the dilemma of choosing which one to get from among the hundreds being sold in the market. This situation can overwhelm even the most unflappable person. A good guide would be to pick the ones that produce maximum results with the least side effects. Fat burners made from natural herbs do not contain harmful chemicals that may damage the vital body systems with prolonged use. These nutraceutical products are derived from high-grade organic materials that have been proven effective and are safe for human intake. Here are some components of fat burners:
1. Acai Berry – Grown in the Amazon rain forests of Central and South America, the acai berry is a reddish purple fruit that has weight loss inducing properties. It's also rich in antioxidants that help build a strong immune system. Acai berry is combined with other natural weight reducing ingredients in fat burners to produce a powerful, safe and healthy weight loss supplement.
2. African Mango – As one of the safest ingredients in weight reduction supplements, the African mango is a fruit that increases the amount of leptin in the blood of people taking it. Leptin is an enzyme that functions as an appetite suppressant and metabolism regulator. Its other health benefits include the maintenance of normal blood sugar and cholesterol levels, making weight loss possible in a short span of time.
3. Ephedra – Abundant in Mongolia and China, this herb works as a stimulant that increases the heart rate and raises the energy level of people taking it. Physical activity is enhanced and more calories are burned. It's also used as a treatment for asthma and allergies. Ephedra should be taken with medical supervision since it may cause cardiac problems in healthy people.
4. Green Tea – Taken in conjunction with other synergistic herbs, green tea effectively aids in weight reduction. It increases fat oxidation rates by as much as 17 percent after intake and even more during physical workouts. Polyphenol, a green tea extract, also improves glucose tolerance and controls diabetes.
5. Hoodia Gordonii – A cactus that grows in South Africa and Botswana, hoodia was the food of hunters searching for prey in the African forests. They found that hoodia effectively suppressed their appetites for a long time. This enabled them to hunt for long periods without the interruption of hunger pangs. Since hoodia is a natural element, there are no negative side effects to the body.
6. Hydroxycitrate – HCA, as it is also called, is a natural extract taken from the fruit of the Garcinia Cambogia tree that grows in the south of India. HCA acts by holding back the production of citrate lyase, an enzyme that helps convert carbohydrates into fat. Without citrate lyase, the body’s ability to form fat tissues is hindered so that it resorts to burning the carbohydrates.
Other fat burning components that come from natural organic materials are caffeine, apple cider vinegar, kelp, chitosan and grapefruit. There are several testimonies confirming their effectiveness in weight loss programs. Proprietary blends of these ingredients make up the supplements that are flooding the market and are better known as fat burners. If you honestly think that willpower is not one of your strengths and you are frustrated with the yo-yo effects of dieting and exercise alone, don’t you think it’s about time you give fat burners a chance?
|Related Articles You May Like|
Body Fat Calculators, 체지방 계산기|
Appetite Suppressant, 식욕억제, 다이어트, 체중감량
Apple Cider Vinegar, 사과식초
Carb Blockers, 탄수화물차단제, 다이어트
Cellulite Treatment, 셀룰라이트
CLA, 체중감량, 다이어트, 공액리놀렌산
Energy Boosters, 에너지부스터
Fat Blockers, 지방차단제, 지방차단
Fat Burners, 체중감량, 체지방연소, 팻버너
Green Coffee Extract, 그린커피, 다이어트
Hoodia의 다이어트 약
Metabolism Booster, 대사부스터
Raspberry Ketone, 라즈베리케톤
Weight Loss Patches, 다이어트패치, 체중감량
|Fat Burners, 체중감량, 체지방연소, 팻버너 - 고객님께서 좋아할만한 제품|