10 Things That Slow Your Metabolism
|By Petra Trudell, Managing Editor on Wednesday, December 16, 2015|
|Everyone has bad habits. Yours could be slowing down your metabolism, making it harder to lose weight. Keep reading to learn more.||
Are you struggling to lose those last few pounds? You may not realize it, but some of your everyday habits could be sabotaging your metabolism, slowing down how quickly you burn off calories.
10 Habits Slowing Your Metabolism
Your metabolism is the speed at which your body burns off energy, which is taken from the foods you eat. The faster your metabolism is, the more quickly you can burn off calories for better weight management. However, there are certain behaviors and biological factors that can negatively impact your metabolic rate. While some you cannot prevent or change, there are definitely ways to alter your behavior to fire up your metabolism.
These are 10 of the most common factors that can put the brakes on your metabolism:
- Fluctuations in hormone levels.
- Getting older.
- Yo-yo dieting that causes fluctuations in your weight and prevents sustained weight loss.
- Eating too close to bedtime, especially heavy foods rich in sugar, fat and carbohydrates.
- Drinking too much alcohol each week, which is packed with carbohydrates.
- Uncontrolled stress or anxiety that puts the body into defense mode.
- Eating too few calories in your meals or eating too infrequently, which causes the body to hold onto all calories.
- Lack of sleep.
- Your workout isn't challenging you enough in regard to intensity or is too infrequent.
- Sitting too long throughout the day.
More Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
If you've noticed it's getting harder and harder for you to lose weight, consider making these changes to your routine:
- Support healthy hormone balance with a DIM supplement.
- Enjoy a green juice with plenty of vitamins and minerals.
- Eat on a regular schedule, with timed meals and snacks that end at least two hours before bedtime.
- Limit your alcohol consumption to three drinks a week.
- Find an activity that helps you manage stress, such as meditation or an artistic outlet. Satireal saffron can also prevent stress-related eating.
- Get between seven and nine hours of sleep per night. Give yourself a regular bedtime and cut back on your habit of hitting the "snooze" button.
- Make sure your workout is more intense than it necessarily is long. Get your heart rate pumping and change up your exercises regularly so it remains challenging.
- Get up and move every hour if you work at a desk.
For more healthy living tips, check back soon!
Body Fat Calculators, 체지방 계산기|
Appetite Suppressant, 식욕억제, 다이어트, 체중감량
Apple Cider Vinegar, 사과식초
Carb Blockers, 탄수화물차단제, 다이어트
Cellulite Treatment, 셀룰라이트
CLA, 체중감량, 다이어트, 공액리놀렌산
Energy Boosters, 에너지부스터
Fat Blockers, 지방차단제, 지방차단
Fat Burners, 체중감량, 체지방연소, 팻버너
Green Coffee Extract, 그린커피, 다이어트
Hoodia의 다이어트 약
Metabolism Booster, 대사부스터
Raspberry Ketone, 라즈베리케톤
Weight Loss Patches, 다이어트패치, 체중감량
|Metabolism Booster, 대사부스터 - 고객님께서 좋아할만한 제품|
Why you may like this product? Take this supplement twice daily to help prevent stress-related eating for better weight management. Stress can have a very negative impact on metabolism, leading to weight gain.
Why you may like this product? This supplement helps balance hormones that decrease with age, which can cause the metabolism to slow down. Take it daily for best results.