Very good product, has been bought many times, and will continue to buy.
This dose is suitable. However, if you take vitamin A for a long time, you need to go to the hospital regularly to check the vitamin A content in your blood, or consult a doctor.
The benefits of vitamin A include:
1. Participate in the synthesis and regeneration of retinal rhodopsin, maintain normal dark adaptation ability, and maintain normal vision.
2. Participate in the biosynthesis of glycoproteins in epithelial cells and mucosal cells to maintain the normal structure and function of epithelial cells.
3. Promote protein biosynthesis and differentiation of bone cells, promote the growth of the body and bone development.
4. Immunoglobulin is also a glycoprotein, and its synthesis is related to VA, so it has the effect of increasing the body's anti-infection.
5. VA can promote the normal differentiation of epithelial cells and control their malignant transformation, thus having anti-cancer effect.