- - Each country has different laws and regulations about buying products from other countries. As a customer, you are responsible for making sure that buying nutritional supplements from the United States is allowed in Ireland.
- - The following items are not allowed to be imported into Ireland: Agmatine, Belladonna, Chenopodium, Cinchona bark, DHEA, DMAA, Dr. Bronner's, Ephedra, Fangji, Kava, Mu tong, New Chapter, Papaver somniterum, Slippery Elm, Tribulus, Tribulus Terrestris, Yohimbine, Yohimbe.
- - You may have to pay import taxes and/or customs duties.
- - You may also be required to pay a brokerage (handling) fee for the shipment.
- - eVitamins will not be liable for packages refused or held by customs for delivery.
- - Please check with your customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of the products you are planning to order from us and if any additional licenses or permits are needed.
- - Refunds are not available if you choose International Airmail as a shipping method and your order is lost.