UPC: 640627530605 Total Weight: 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
Package Format: 60 VCaps
There are over forty species of Lycium that grows around the Himalayan Mountains. While they are all revered for their body strengthening and healing properties, the Tibetan Goji Berries (Lycium Eleagnus Barbarum) is the most sought after and is different from the more common Lycii berries (Lycium chinensis) or Wolfberries (Lycium barbarum). Our Tibetan Goji Berries are wildcrafted and sun dried. These are the highest quality Goji Berries available any where and in convenient vegetarian capsules. Goji Berries are highly nutrient dense and can easily be classified as a super food since they have all the nutrients necessary to promote and expand health. Goji provides nineteen amino acids including the nine essentials that are necessary for all body functions.
Here is a partial list of Goji's impressive nutrient profile:
• Higher levels of vitamin C than oranges
• 21 trace minerals including germanium, rarely found in foods and a strong immune stimulant
• Significant levels of beta-sitosterol, an anti-inflammatory agent and optimizer of prostate health
• Complete B-complex
• Full spectrum of caroctenoids, including more beta-carotene than carrots and zeaxanthin that promotes eye health
• Vitamin E which is rarely found in fruits
• A phyto-nutrient immune system booster called physalin and a powerful anti-fungal and anti-bacterial phyto-nutrient called solavetivone.
• Essential fatty acids which are precursors to hormones and necessary for a smooth functioning nervous system.
• One of the highest ORAC (measures the total antioxidant potential) ratings of any food. Goji Berries have gone under extensive clinical testing in China over the last forty years for many different physical conditions. This research clearly shows Goji Berries are an elixir to the entire body; improving mind, body, and spirit functions.
Recommended Use: Denpending on your state of health or nutritional goals, take 2-4 capsules daily, preferably between meals.
Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Serving Size: 2 Vegetable Capsules Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Aulterra Trace Minerals
* Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
** Daily value not established
Micronized silicon dioxide, magneseum stearate, hydroxypropylmethylcelluose.
This item has zero reviews. Write a review and be the first!
While we try ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that which is shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content and information on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. eVitamins assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
eVitamins, Copyright 1999-2016. All Rights Reserved.
Statements made about specific vitamins, supplements, procedures or other items sold on or through this website have not been evaluated by eVitamins or by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. As always, please consult with a licensed doctor or physician before starting any diet, exercise or supplement program, before taking any vitamin or medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a problem.