Formato del Paquete: 800 Tablets
Enzymes, like those in Medizym, are involved in almost every metabolic process in the human body, including breathing, digestion, energy production, blood clotting, immune system function and tissue and wound repair. However, as we age, the body's enzyme levels become depleted and most people's diets no longer supply adequate enzymes.
Medizym provides true value and quality with its classic European combination of bromelain, papain, pancreatin, trypsin, chymotrypsin and the bioflavonaid rutin. Medizym is a natural, drug-free formula used for immune and inflammation support.
Experimental and clinical studies show that the specific systemic enzymes contained in Medizym work preventively to help the body maintain healthy immune system activity and low to normal inflammation levels, and support the body's natural tissue repair processes.
Advertencias: In principle, use of Medizym has no side effects; after all, the enzymes from Medizym are parts of our nourishment. There are, in fact, a few exceptions:
- Individuals who are allergic to pineapples should not take Medizym because it contains bromelain which is derived from pineapples.
- People who take blood thinners should consult their physician.
- Hemophiliacs should not take Medizym.
- Patients with pulmonary emphysema should not take Medizym.
- Patients with thrombocytopenia (< 80,000) should not take Medizym.
- Before surgery such as hip or gynaecological surgeries, it would be best to consult with your doctor before taking Medizym.
Uso recomendado: For general maintenance Medizym's recommended dosage is: three (3) tablets, two (2) times per day.
During an acute inflammation, higher doses of about 6 to 10 pills 3 times a day are preferable. After 2 or 3 days, the dose then may be reduced to 6 pills 2 times a day and then reduce to 6 pills once a day.
During a chronic inflammation, a high dose of 6 pills 3 times a day for 2 weeks should be taken and continued with 6 pills 2 times a day.
Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.