I used to get bronchial infections every couple of months. When I started using the mold, yeast and dust allergy relief, my life seriously changed for the better. I discovered that after using it daily for about 6 months, I
could go for a year or two without it. If I start having symptoms again, I just take it again for a while. What a miracle! I recommend it to everyone.
The Bio-Allers Mold / Yeast & Dust product is an absolute life saver for me. When I moved to Washington state, I never knew mold and dust would be such a problem! I couldn't sleep because I just couldn't breathe. I began taking these drops about 4 years ago and I love them. I have to have them after I dust the house no matter how careful I am to try and keep from stirring it up into the air. I always get immediate, noticable relief. I moved back to Texas recently and there isn't as much mold as WA, but I still need it occasionally, when the air is full of mold spores after a lot of rain, and still need it for dust. It always helps right away. I don't know what I'd do without it.