Celebration Herbals Korakundah Green Tea is made with nilgiri blue mountains.
警告: Brewed Tea is hot.
注意事项: Kosher. Organic. Decaffeinated. Free of artificial flavorings, preservatives and sweeteners.
Ingredients: Certified organic korakundah, decaffeinated green tea (camellia sinensis).
推荐用法: The art of tea has evolved to include many rites and rituals; here are just a few that can affect the taste of your tea:
• Using good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using good quality spring, mineral, or filtered water.
• Rinse your teapot and cup with hot water immediately before brewing your tea. By keeping the water temperature high while steeping, more of the subtle aspects of your tea will be extracted from the tea leaves. Also, your tea will brew more quickly and stay hot longer.
• Water temperature is critical. For this tea, we recommend heating your water until it is vigorously boiling, then letting it cool slightly before pouring over the teabag(s).
• Use one teabag per cup of tea desired. Pour hot water over teabags, cover and steep, peeking & stirring occasionally. Optimal brewing time is about 1½ minutes.
• As a tea cools, you will notice that its taste changes dramatically. Be sure to experiment and you may find more character in a specific tea than you ever imagined.