The eVitamins response to COVID-19
Please know that we are grateful to be serving you during this difficult time. We are continuing to ship orders as fast as possible however, with many customers ordering health and wellness products, orders and customer support responses may be delayed. We are experiencing heightened wait times for deliveries, customer support requests and limited product availability on select items. In some cases items are being ordered faster than our computer systems can adjust our inventory levels. Rest assured, we're working hard to restock, process and ship all orders as quickly as possible and decrease wait times to engage with our support representatives during this challenging time.
Please allow a few extra days for order processing during this time. You should also expect delivery delays as COVID-19 is impacting all regions of the world differently. You will receive a tracking link as soon as your order ships.
Here are some additional steps we’re taking:
1. Health & Safety: The health, wellness and safety of eVitamins team members remains our top priority. We’re providing additional protective and sanitization support for our fulfillment team members and closely monitoring associate health and well-being and recommending they stay home if necessary. We are also requiring remote work wherever feasible and following the necessary CDC and government guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety.
2. Cleaning & Sanitization: Completing specialized cleaning and sanitization protocols with outside disinfectant professionals at our fulfillment operations and offices.
3. Improving Product Availability: We are working closely with our suppliers to re-stock and build inventory as quickly as possible.
4. Pricing: We are 100% committed to not engage in surge pricing. We will continue to offer all products at the same (or better) value you’ve come to trust us to offer over the years.
5. Adding Resources: We are working to rapidly add resources to our fulfillment and customer service operations as quickly as possible to help us better service customers during this time with faster ship times and shorter waits.
Thank you for your understanding and support. We value our role and responsibility in providing you with quality essential products you need to stay healthy and safe during these unprecedented times. We will continue to update this page throughout the crisis. Please stay safe.
- The eVitamins Team