UPC: 628240204011 Total Weight: 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
Package Format: 24 Bags
Black Tea Darjeeling from Celebration Herbals is made with renowned tea.
Warnings: Brewed tea may be hot.
Notes: Contains caffeine. Organic.
Ingredients: Organic Darjeeling Black Tea (Camellia sinensis).
Recommended Use: The art of tea has evolved to include many rites and rituals; here are just a few that can affect the taste of your tea:
• Using good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using good quality spring, mineral, or filtered water.
• Rinse your teapot and cup with hot water immediately before brewing your tea. By keeping the water temperature high while steeping, more of the subtle aspects of your tea will be extracted from the tea leaves. Also, your tea will brew more quickly and stay hot longer.
• Water temperature is critical. For this tea, we recommend heating your water until it is vigorously boiling, then letting it cool slightly before pouring over the teabag(s).
• Use one teabag per cup of tea desired. Pour hot water over teabags, cover and steep, peeking & stirring occasionally. Optimal brewing time is about 1½ minutes.
• As a tea cools, you will notice that its taste changes dramatically. Be sure to experiment and you may find more character in a specific tea than you ever imagined.
Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Customer Questions & Answers
This item has zero reviews. Write a review and be the first!
Customers who like Celebration Herbals may also like
While we try ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that which is shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content and information on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by eVitamins or the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. eVitamins assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
eVitamins is a registered trademark of eVitamins, LLC. Statements made about specific vitamins, supplements, procedures or other items sold on or through this website have not been evaluated by eVitamins or by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. As always, please consult with a licensed doctor or physician before starting any diet, exercise or supplement program, before taking any vitamin or medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a problem.
eVitamins, LLC - 6833 Auburn, Utica, MI 48317 USA - 1-888-222-6056