Package Format: 180 tabs
Kyo-Green is made from young barley leaves and wheat grass blended with two types of seaweeds - Chlorella (an alga), and Laminaria (kelp). These components contain some of the most nutritious ingredients found in nature.
Kyo-green tablets are a quick and easy way to make sure you and your family get your daily greens. These tasty tablets can be chewed or swallowed as you choose.
• Organically grown barley grass and wheat grass, Pacific kelp, brown rice, and the treasured green algae, broken cell wall chlorella.
• Tasty, natural source of vitamins, minerals and chlorophyll.
• Two (2) teaspoons provide the nutrients of a serving of deep green leafy vegetables.
• The barley and wheat grass are harvested at the peak of their nutritional value in the fertile Nasu Highlands of Japan.
• Premium chlorella is grown in natural mineral springs.
• The kelp is harvested from the northern Pacific.
• FOS is a great prebiotic, or food for friendly flora in the intestinal tract.
• Licorice is known for its famous anti-inflammatory potential.
• Vitamin C and Beta-carotene increase nutrition and add extra antioxidant power.
• Laboratory analysis confirms product to be gluten free.
• Kyo-Green's unique combination works more effectively than any single individual component taken by itself giving Kyo-Green an advantage over other products which contain just single ingredients.
Warnings: Store in a cool, dry place with cap tightly closed and keep away from direct light.
Notes: Kyo-Green tablets are free of preservatives, yeast, gluten, milk, artificial colors and flavors.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 6 tablets or more as needed daily.
Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.