UPC: 710013032638 Total Weight: 1.92 lbs (0.87 kg)
Package Format: 1 lb (775 g)
Greens Protein 8 in 1 is a great tasting, nutrient-rich, complete, whole food drink mix that contains a blend of eight products in one!
1. Whole Food Multivitamins - Greens Protein 8 in 1 contains whole foods that are rich in naturally occurring, highly assimilated vitamins and minerals. Greens Protein 8 in 1 contains 30 grams per serving of whole food nutrients providing you with the natural quantity of vitamins and minerals needed for optimal health.
2. Enzymes to Assist in Nutrient Digestion and Absorption and Reduce Inflammation - Optimal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract ensures that digestion and absorption of nutrients critical to good health happens efficiently. Greens Protein 8 in 1 contains both alpha and beta amylases and four different plant proteases uniquely combined to optimize the maximum digestion of starches and vegetable proteins in the various pH ranges of the body’s digestion system.
3. Hypoallergenic Pea Protein Isolate; a plant based protein that yields a high biological value (65.4%). This is also a perfect protein choice for those with allergic dietary concerns.
4. Patented Fiber Protection – The recommended daily fiber intake based on a 2000-calorie diet is 25 grams per day. Greens Protein 8 in 1 has added patented fiber (Fibersol™) that yields nearly 20% of the RDA fiber requirements to help fortify and protect your intestinal tract.
5. Antioxidant Protection - Each serving contains the antioxidant activity of over 15 cups of fresh fruits and vegetables
Warnings: If minor gas or bloating occurs, reduce the amount taken to allow your system to adjust to the natural grain, fruit and vegetable fibers.
Notes: As with any fiber-rich drink, always follow with a full glass of water immediately afterwards. Greens Protein 8 in 1 can be taken once daily.
Recommended Use: Add 2 scoops to 8 ounces of juice or water and shake or blend to desired consistency.
Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (30 g) Servings Per Container: 25
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Fiber Blend (Fibersol, Organic Oat Betaglucan, and Rice Bran)
Proprietary Vegetable Blend (Organic Red Beet Root Juice Powder, Organic Carrot Juice Powder, Organic Broccoli Juice Powder, Cauliflower Juice Powder, Organic SPinach Juice Powder, Parsley Juice Powder and Organic Tomato Juice Powder)
Greens Blend (Pea Protein Isolate and Organic Barley Grass Juice Powder)
Lecithin (non-GMO soy)
High ORAC Blend (Quercetin, Acerola CHerry, Blueberry Extract, Bilberry Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Green Tea Extract and Pine Bark Extract)
Digestive Health Blend (Tumeric Rhizome Extract and Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Extract)
While we try ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that which is shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content and information on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. eVitamins assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Statements made about specific vitamins, supplements, procedures or other items sold on or through this website have not been evaluated by eVitamins or by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. As always, please consult with a licensed doctor or physician before starting any diet, exercise or supplement program, before taking any vitamin or medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a problem.