Total Weight: 0.28 lbs (0.13 kg)
Package Format: 60 Capsules
Acai Burn is a thermogenic weight loss supplement designed to burn fat while still providing all the benefits of the acai berry. You've heard of the acai berry, the ultimate superfood coming from the Amazon rainforest. NRI has taken the berry and combined it with a few fat burning ingredients to create a healthy way to lose weight. Acai is one of nature’s richest sources of anthocyanins—a type of bioflavonoid. Anthocyanins make up the purple, red, and blue-black pigments found within certain berries, fruits, plants and flowers. The fruit of acai also contains protein, fiber, enzymes, vitamin E, amino acids, minerals (potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, manganese, zinc and boron), phytosterols, and beneficial fatty acids. Many people consider acai to be one of the world richest antioxidants. Now you can have all the health benefits of taking acai and lose weight at the same time. With Acai Burn, you gain all the antioxidant properties of the acai berry with the thermogenic fat buring properties of green tea and caffeine. Here are the benefits of all the ingredients:
- Acai Berry - The main ingredient in the blend and one of the most bioactive superfoods in the world.
- Green Tea - It's been shown to increase fat oxidation rates by 17 percent after ingestion and increases the amount oxidized during exercise. Effectively, the main antioxidant polyphenol of green tea extract, EGCG, improves insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance.
- Garcinia Cambogia - This stuff contains hyrdoxycitric acid or HCA, which inhibits an enzyme called citrate lyase that plays a role in turning carbohydrates into fat. With the enzyme inhibited, the body burns the excess carbohydrates and reduces its ability to form fatty tissue.
- Caffeine - It reduces your desire to eat and help with appetite suppression and stimulates thermogenesis (one way your body generates heat from digestion).
- Apple Cider Vinegar - Made by fermenting pulverized apples, apple cider vinegar has been shown to lower glucose levels and help with appetite control.
- Kelp - Commonly referred to as seaweed, kelp is a rich source of natural vitamins and minerals, especially iodine. Iodine is key to health as it must be present for proper glandular function and metabolism. Kelp also contains iron, sodium, phosphorus and calcium, as well as magnesium and potassium.
- Grapefruit (powder) - This is an excellent source of vitamin C, contains the fiber pectin and the beneficial antioxidant lycopene. Additionally, it has been shown to lower cholestrol and its low glycemic index has been theorized to help the body's metabolism burn fat.
Warnings: This product contains 64 mg of caffeine per serving (equivalent to 2/3 cup of coffee).
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take (1) to two (2) capsules daily.
Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.