Your skin plays an imperative role in the overall function of your body, protecting your skeleton and vital organs, regulating your body temperature and other bodily processes, and providing sensation which allows you to feel and touch. With your skin seemingly being so delicate yet strong at the same time, it's critical to take proper care of it to ensure that the rest of your body isn't negatively affected. No aspects of your body are perfect, and this includes your skin; it's affected by the elements and environment, as well as psychological and physiological factors. Taking care of your skin is essential to maintaining excellent health, so here at eVitamins we've compiled a list of some of our favorite skin care products to help improve and treat a variety of conditions.
- Nature's Plus Vitamin E 30,000 IU Cream - The antioxidant properties of vitamin E make it effective at fighting dryness and irritation.
Condition: Eczema, Psoriasis
- Nature Works Calendula Cream - Marigold extract (calendula) is a well-known soother for skin irritation and itchiness that accompanies eczema.
- Home Health Products Psoriasis Medicated Body Wash - Salicylic acid along with aloe, chamomile and rosemary extracts can aid with the scaling, redness and other symptoms related to psoriasis and dry scalp.
Condition: Sunburn, Irritation
- Now Foods Aloe Soothing Gel - Aloe vera is one of the most effective, natural ingredients for cooling skin and providing relief from sunburns.
Condition: Stretch Marks, Scars
- Life-Flo Pure Cocoa Butter - The smoothing and moisturizing properties of cocoa butter make it a great choice in fighting stretch marks, reducing the appearance of scars and even fine lines.
- Food Science of Vermont Skin A.D.E. - Vitamins A, D3 and E work together with aloe vera to provide antioxidant protection and hydration for improving scars, dry skin and other skin issues.
- Reviva Labs Night Cream For Oily Skin - If your skin is out of control with oil buildup or even blemished, the normalizing ingredients in this night cream can help balance skin oils, improve acne and promote an overall healthy appearance.
- Desert Essence Blemish Touch Stick - Tea tree oil and other powerful botanical extracts help erase blemishes and clear up oil, all while providing nourishment and soothing irritated skin.
Condition: Wrinkles, Mature Skin
- Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Hydrating Serum - With the natural power of Asian sea buckthorn, this product can prevent signs of free radical damage from showing up on your skin and promote youthful, brighter-looking skin.
Having healthy skin plays a role in having a healthy life. Check out all of the aforementioned products at eVitamins, and browse the rest of our selection of wellness essentials. Come back tomorrow for more health news, and have a great day!
|Related Articles You May Like|