|Why are multivitamin and mineral supplements important?
Nutrients from diet alone may be insufficient:
Why take a multivitamin for sensitive stomachs?
- Many Americans have nutritional gaps in their diets - even when they try to eat a healthy diet. Multivitamins can help fill those gaps.
Sensitive individuals may experience occasional gastrointestinal (GI) upset when taking multivitamins and other nutritional supplements:
Why take Doctor's Choice™ Sensitive Stomach?
- A specialized multivitamin can help those with sensitive stomachs tolerate supplements, so they too can experience better overall health.
It's the best total body wellness formula available, and good nutrition you can stomach:
- Doctor's Choice™ Sensitive Stomach is designed to reduce gastrointestinal (GI) upset that may sometimes occur when taking multivitamins and other nutritional supplements. When used as directed, this multivitamin:
- Reduces the chance for GI discomfort
- Allows for enhanced nutrient absorption
WARNINGS: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Nutrition without Nausea for Sensitive Stomachs!
Don't compromise your comfort for good health. Get the nutrients you need with Doctor's Choice™ Sensitive Stomach formula—designed to be well-tolerated by most highly sensitive individuals!
NOTES: ETI is an FDA-registered Drug Establishment.