Detoxifies the body and temporarily relieves symptoms associated with the build-up of toxic metal residues (mercury, aluminum, lead, arsenic, tin), such as:
• Abdominal discomfort
• Muscle pain
• Feelings of weakness
Our bodies are exposed to elevated levels of toxic metals as never before. Some of the more common sources are: amalgam dental fillings, past vaccinations, cookware, air pollution, ocean fish (mercury), paints, tobacco smoke, gasoline fumes, etc.
WARNINGS: Do not use if the tamper evident seal is broken or missing. Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms occur. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Do not use if you have had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its
ingredients. Keep out of reach of children.
NOTES: Non-Drowsy, with No Drug Interactions. Safe for the elderly and high risk patients. Safe for use with prescription
medication, dietary supplements and herbs. 100% Natural - no artificial additives or preservatives.